1. Assemble the siphon water circulation system
2. Biological and physical filtration system
1. Understanding aquatic ecology (fish, shrimp, crab, tortoise) and selection of plants (edible and ornamental)
2. Care-taking skills for aquatic animals and plants
1. Water quality management (measurement of pH)
2. Use of trace elements for plants
1. More than 5 people.
2. Date and time are flexible.
3. Potti professional tutors visit your institution to conduct the workshop.
The professional STEM education institution SuperFarm. More than 300 school teaching experience and is the only local education institution with a complete curriculum and independent research and development of the patented aquaponic system, Potti.
Patented Aquaponic System. Independent research and develop desktop aquaponics system, over 10,000 happy users.
Practical is everything. Through practice, participants can fully master the skills of organic planting and fish farming.